# 1 - Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-sharpener And Polishing Tool For Kitchen, Hunting And Pocket Knives Or Blades By Whetstone
About Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone
The double sided 400 and 1000-grit Water Stone Sharpening Block by Whetstone enables you to safely and easily sharpen and polish your kitchen cutlery, hunting or pocket knives, blades and razors. You can even use it for your gardening tools! This stone only requires water, no oil needed! Made with durable green silicon carbide, this honing tool will last for years to come. TO USE: Soak stone in water for no more than 5-10 minutes. Place stone on a damp cloth with the courser 400 grit side (dark green) facing up. Hold the knife so that it’s flat and perpendicular…
- DUAL SIDED SHARPENING- Made from durable silicon carbide, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, used for returning edges to their original shape, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
- WATER STONE- This stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. No expensive honing oil needed!
- MULTI USE TOOL- This whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, including kitchen cutlery, scissors, hunting or pocket knives, blades, and razors. Also works for hatchets, axes, carving and gardening tools.
- RESTORES SHARPNESS- After one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential.
- Dimensions: 7" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 1.125" (H). Material: Green Silicon Carbide. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.