# 2 - Leathernu Complete Leather Color Restoration & Repair Kit
About LeatherNu Complete Leather Color Restoration & Repair Kit
Once only available to leather repair professionals, LeatherNu is now available in a do-it-yourself consumer kit. LeatherNu contains genuine leather dye to touch up or re-color worn and faded spots on your leather goods. Cows don't come in different colors, so how did your leather get to be the color it is? The original manufacturer used the same type of leather dye found in LeatherNu! Please note that LeatherNu cannot make repairs to rips, cuts, etc. on vertical surfaces. The repair compound included in the product is a liquid product, and must be used on a flat and level surface.…
- Unlike most kits on the market, LeatherNu can touch up/re-dye AND repair your leather goods.
- Touch up or re-dye worn spots where the leather's original color has faded or been worn off.
- Make repairs to leather that is physically damaged with a cut, rip, hole, tear, burn, puncture, etc. using the included professional repair compound.
- Seven intermix color dyes easily blend to match any color of leather product you may own.
- Repair any leather item you have. Couches, sofas, car seats, jackets, shoes, apparel, and more.