# 2 - Childrens Bunk Beds - Charlie Loft Bunk Beds
About Childrens Bunk Beds - Charlie Loft Bunk Beds
Fun for children of all ages, the Charlie loft bunk beds with slide offers a plethora of fun and useful features! A fun and convenient staircase with drawers leads "downstairs" to the base. These compartments are perfect for toys, extra bedding, and anything else your child might need at a moment's notice. While your kid enjoys sleeping, you can rest easily knowing that the Charlie features solid wood construction and is built according to the highest federal safety standards. *** ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS *** 100.75"W x 42.5"D x 61.5"H (without the slide) 100.75"W x 105.5"D x 61.5"H (including the slide) ***…
- FEATURES & ERGONOMICS: Charlie is a low bunk bed with staircase and slide. It is available with panel bed ends.
- COLORS & MATERIALS: These kids bunk beds are made of solid wood and are available in either a Natural, White, or Chestnut finish.
- CERTIFICATIONS & WARRANTY: These children#38;#39;s bunk beds include a 5 year limited warranty for all main bed components, and 1 year for any storage and desk parts. This warranty does not cover damage done by excessive use of the product. Rated for the highest bunk bed standards, complying above and beyond the current ASTM F1427-13 regulations.
- SHIPPING: Your Childrens Bunk Beds will arrive via delivery truck with a lift gate, for CURBSIDE DELIVERY. You're responsible for making sure a box truck can access your location, and for moving the product inside. Predelivery calls are common but not guaranteed. PLEASE INCLUDE A VALID PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR ORDER. If you prefer a prescheduled appointment and/or your items brought inside to your room of choice, contact us for a quote.
- ASSEMBLY: Your Kids Bunk Beds will ship with illustrated instructions, making assembly manageable for relatively handy consumers. We recommend using 2 people, confirm you have all the parts and hardware before you begin, and do not throw away any packaging until you have completed the assembly. We suggest building on carpet or protected floors to avoid scratches. We're also happy to provide assembly services - just contact us for pricing!