# 4 - Docadisc Decal Removal Eraser Wheel Tool Kit - 4 Inch Rubber Power Drill Attachment For Removing Pinstripes, Stickers, & Adhesive Vinyl Decals From Cars, Rvs, Boats And More
About DocaDisc Decal Removal Eraser Wheel Tool Kit - 4 inch Rubber Power Drill Attachment For Removing Pinstripes, Stickers, & Adhesive Vinyl Decals from Cars, Rvs, Boats and More
The DocaDisc - Decal Removal Eraser Wheel Tool Kit provides you with an easy and cost effective solution for removing decals, stickers, vinyl adhesives, tape and stickers from your car, boat, RV, truck, motorcycle, and more. This stripe off wheel kit will fit almost any home electric or pneumatic drill with the included drill arbor adapter. The wheel eraser teeth design is extremely effective and is used by professionals across the country. DocaDisc is an American brand and a trusted name in auto body abrasive solutions.
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE: Innovative wheel design keeps wheel cool and works with applying only light pressure. The rubber stripe off wheel can withstand up to 4000 RPM to effectively and quickly remove decals, stickers, and pinstripes. Most effective RPM falls between 1500-3000 RPM.
- VARIETY OF USES: Effective removal of auto body vinyl decals, pinstripes or pinstriping, bumper stickers and other adhesives from cars, boats, RVs, trucks, trailers, buses, bikes, motorcycles, appliances and more. Great to use on multiple paint, chrome, and metal surfaces.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Will not scratch or harm acrylic enamel or urethane paint. Apply light pressure to the top of the decal, working back and forth until removed. Apply a mild solvent to remove remaining glue and residue. Do not use on lacquer coatings.
- SAVES MONEY: No need to purchase extra expensive power tools as this decal eraser wheel will fit any home drill. The decal remover wheel will also save money by avoiding the cost of stripping and replacing paint to remove decals, striping and stickers.
- SIMPLE APPLICATION: Kit includes electric drill adapter arbor for easy installation on any home power or pneumatic drill. Use a low drill clutch or PSI setting to ensure low RPM running and light pressure application for optimal performance.